Thoni Alutec sp. z o.o.
1.2 The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is Thoni Alutec sp. z o. o. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet) and are intended for using the Website. Cookies allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created it, i.e. THONI ALUTEC sp. z o. o. in this case. They contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
1.3 In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which the query came (it can be directly the user’s computer);
- name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol, if possible;
- username provided in the authorization process;
- time of arrival of the inquiry;
- the first line of the HTTP request;
- HTTP response code;
- the number of bytes sent by the server;
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the website was accessed via a link;
- information about the user’s browser;
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
These data are not associated with specific people browsing the company website. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyse log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the website structure is error-free, etc.
- Optimizing the use of the website and adapting the content to the User’s preferences; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the website, which allows for improving its structure and content;
- remembering the interactions undertaken, e.g. the answers given to the conducted internet surveys;
- providing Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
1.6 Due to the purpose of cookies, the following types are used on the Website:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- performance cookies, which enable the collection of information on how the Website is used;
- functional cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- statistical data for counting statistics on websites;
- advertising cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
1.7 The end user may consent to the storage of cookies from the Website on his end device using the settings of the software installed on the device he uses, e.g. laptop, tablet, smartphone.
1.8 In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the device used by the User by default. Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the User every time cookies are saved on the User’s device.
- 1.8.2 Each User has the option to change browser settings regarding cookies. Such functionality is available in the software (web browser) settings.
The Website may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties.